Friday, May 05, 2006

What Should I Review Next?

First, I did a comparison review of the Garmin Forerunner 205 versus the Garmin Forerunner 201. Next I compared Bones in Motion BiM Active GPS cell phone service with the Garmin Forerunner 205.

So what should I review next?

I thought I might try reviewing the Garmin Forerunner 305 with heart rate monitor (HRM), and compare it to the Polar S625X running computer with HRM and a foot pod accelerometer. However, my discretionary gadget budget is not as large as I would like it to be so I'll only have enough to acquire one device.

I asked the PR folks at Garmin if they might lend me a 305 review unit for a couple of weeks, but so far I've heard zip from them. Garmin isn't giving me any love at the moment :-(

I'm guessing either they don't have a formal review program for bloggers or don't want to deal with them. Or maybe they just didn't like my review of the 205 and the Garmin comments I made in the BiM Active one. Oh well.

Unless I can get my hands on the 305, I'll probably compare another device to my 205. I'm leaning toward a foot pod acclerometer device from Polar or Nike.

Any other suggestions on what I should review?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,